For some transactions, if your computer is an Apple computer and you want to operate and use MT4 / MT5 software in MAC OS system, what should you do?
There is actually a way.
First of all, you can install Wine on your Apple computer, it is a free program, after installation, you can run Windows system applications.
Since Wine is not yet a completely stable program, some functions may not work properly when you run the program. So it is suggested that you can install PlayOnMac, which is Wine related software, which is more conducive to operation in MAC OS system.
Installing MT4 / MT5 trading software on Mac OS can be divided into two steps:
1. After installing Wine, you can run Windows programs on Mac OS.
2. Install MetaTrader platform with the help of Wine.
Please note: Wine is not a fully stable application. As a result, some functions in the applications you run under it may not work properly or may not work at all.
For installation on Mac OS, we recommend using the free application PlayOnMac. PlayOnMac is a Wine-based software designed for easy installation of Windows applications into Mac OS.
PlayOnMac is free, easy-to-use software that allows Windows programs to be installed on Mac OS.
1. To install PlayOnMac, open the product's official website, go to download, and click the link to download the latest version. For specific operations, open http://wiki.playonlinux.com/index.php/Installing_PlayOnMac and follow the steps required. You can download the Windows version of MT4 trading platform after installing PlayOnMac.
2. After downloading the DMG package, launch it from Downloads on your system:
3. The PlayOnMac first launch window will appear. After you click Next, the installer will begin to check and install the various components required for the job.
4. The first required component is XQuartz. This is software for X Window System on Mac OS. If you already have XQuartz installed or want to install it later, select "Don't install XQuartz for the moment" or "I've downloaded file by myself", respectively.
5. XQuartz installation is completed in multiple steps. First, you read the important information (Read Me) and accept the license terms.
6. Before installation, the Mac OS security system will ask you to enter your account password:
7. Wait for the installation to complete. For the changes to take effect, you will need to restart your PC.
8. After restarting the system, start PlayOnMac again from the installation file in the Downloads folder. The first launch window will appear again. This time, the installer will install the Microsoft Windows fonts required for proper operation.
9. Accept the license terms and wait for the installation to complete. After that, PlayOnMac is ready to use. Its main window appears:
1. To install MetaTrader on Mac OS, first download the mt4setup.exe installation file on the trading platform. After the download is complete, launch the installation file. PlayOnMac will open it automatically.
2. The standard terminal installation process, which includes all phases, starts:
3. After installation, PlayOnMac will let you create shortcuts for the MetaTrader terminal components-this client terminal itself, MetaEditor:
4. After creating the necessary shortcuts, you can start using MetaTrader. Double-click it in the PlayOnMac window to launch this terminal.
PlayOnMac creates a separate, logical logical drive with the necessary environment for each installed program. The default path of the data folder of the installed terminal is as follows:
Library\PlayOnMac\WinePrefix\Client_Terminal_\Drive C\Program Files\Client Terminal
1. When you install PlayOnMac, Wine is also installed.
To upgrade Wine to the latest version, open the PlayOnMac top menu and select Manage Wine Versions:
2. A window opens with the available installation versions of Wine. Select the latest version and move it to the right of the window. The installation will begin.
3. After installation is complete, the new version of Wine will appear on the left side of the PlayOnMac Wine version management window. After that, you can close this window and install the MetaTrader trading terminal.
High risk tips. Trading CFDs are risky and not suitable for everyone. Please seek independent advice. The loss may exceed the initial investment. High leverage may or may not be good for you. Before deciding to carry out a CFD, you should carefully consider your trading objectives, level of experience and risk tolerance. The loss may exceed your initial investment, so you should not invest in funds that you cannot afford to lose. You should understand all the risks associated with CFDs. If you have any questions, it is advisable to seek advice from your financial advisor and read the risk disclosure summary. This website should not be regarded as an advertising or solicitation medium, but an information channel. Nothing on this website should be considered an advertisement, offer or lobby to use our services.
This website contains links to websites provided or controlled by third parties. NASH is not responsible for reviewing any information or materials posted on any of the linked websites. NASH does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered on the linked third party websites. The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only. Therefore, it should not be considered an offer or an offer to solicit anyone in any jurisdiction, or any such unauthorized offer or solicitation to anyone would be illegal. Nor is it a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular currency or precious metal transaction. If you are unclear about your local currency and spot metal trading regulations, you should leave this site immediately.
We strongly recommend that you obtain your opinion from an independent financial advisor before trading in any currency or metal.
Copyright ©2017 NASH GROUP, All rights reservedAddress：Unit G25, Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London ,E16 1AH,UK
Warmest greetings from Nash Service To maintain the high standard performance of the cRM system Nash Support decided to schedule a server maintenance this Saturday night(5 Sept 2020), from 21: 00 pm to 01: 00 in the morning. The CRM system will not be available to use, in order to keep the system data safe. The actual recovery time will be the time when the system can be accessed smoothly. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. thank you for choosing Nash,Warmest Regards!
Nash Support 03/09/2020